Sorry its been so long since I've posted, but I have been very busy with school and some embroidery I've been working on.  Right now i'm in the process of finishing some barbie clothes and mosaic pots(little ones). Also I'm in the process of setting up a real studio space in my house. I get so tired of all my craft goodies lying all over the place, so finally I've decided to move it into the basement and set up shelving there along with a work bench.  It will be a relief to get the things out of bedroom, except for current projects.  I mean I had boxes of orders and envelopes, projects and paperwork in there .  It's taking a while to move it all but I know it will be well worth it. This has been taking up most of my weekend time , and during the week I had school.So thanks for stopping by hope to have pics soon,  Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts