Status of new crocheted dish cloths

I have been feverishly working on some new dish/face cloth patterns the patterns I have finished are for what I'm currently calling citrus dish or face cloths because they are orange and yellow and look citrus. They could also be called sunny ore sunshine. Any way I think the color way will go well with today's modern kitchens and baths  because I think they would be striking against the grey and charcoal monochromatic themes of late. There will be a delay in getting them on Etsy because of the Corona virus. I am currently working out of two houses. I am staying with an elderly relative and  a lot of my craft stuff is at the other house which is my primary residence. So I'm shuffling everything around and back and forth.  This has been kind of a problem.  But hopefully will soon be worked out. So here are some very rough pics of them. Hope you like them. I do have the rough draft of instructions on drive so it's on its way.





Comments

Popular Posts